Longden Doors are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. If you’re interested in learning more and applying, you can do so here:
About Longden Doors
Longden Doors is the UK’s premier bespoke hardwood door manufacturer, with over 120 years of experience and countless prestigious projects, including No.10 Downing St and Royal Palaces. After being acquired in February 2019, the business is looking to grow and expand into 2021 – with ambitions to double in size over the next year.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join our dedicated team. We take great pride in the exceptional products and service we offer to discerning customers building and renovating some of the finest buildings across the UK.
The candidate will be a critical member of the sales and estimating team who will support the commercial goals of the business across both the estimating of projects and actively managing and winning work.
The primary function of the role is to source, build and convert to orders sales opportunities through engagement with contractors, designers, clients and end users alike. Awareness of market trends as well as competitors’ activities, product ranges, strengths and weaknesses would be an advantage.
- Deliver sales revenue to achieve targets and performance to KPI requirements.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline ensuring all sales opportunities are captured for the whole estimating team.
- Actively managing the sales process, through lead generation, sales presentations, proposal solutions, negotiation, close, and handover to the operations team
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner, supplying key information for estimate submittal to the client.
- An awareness and ability to work with clients to meet their expectations, whether they be led by aesthetic, performance or budget.
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the account management and internal teams when handing over new customers ensuring full and correct briefs in all aspects of the sale.
- Working with our current team to assist and develop and implement the new CRM system.
- Any other duties reasonably requested and which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job.