We can provide the highest quality performance doors for even the most complex projects in every sector. This is a bold claim, but it’s one that our experienced team can make with confidence.
So, why choose Performance Doors?
- One of the widest ranges of performance doors & door sets available in the UK.
- Market-leading certification covering the most demanding performance requirements across all construction sectors.
- The capability & capacity to service projects of any size right across the UK.
- Technical data sheets and BIM models ready to download from our website.
- Expert technical advice on even the most complex projects.
- All our doors are made to measure to the highest quality, offering exceptional durability and reliability.
What can Performance Doors offer your industry?
We have fire doors offering 30, 60, 90 & 120 minutes protection to choose from. All our fire doors are designed & made by us in the UK, using the highest quality materials. We offer a huge range of finishes including hardwood veneered & PVC wrapped. Our fire doors are all tested to meet or exceed the standards of BS 476 Part 22.
Our range includes specifications from 29dB up to 43dB sound attenuation. They are all made to measure, ensuring you get the perfect fit. A range of finishes are available including lacquered & laminated. If that wasn’t impressive enough all our acoustic doors offer smoke control as standard.
Our Performance X-ray Plus door provides outstanding x-ray protection from Code 3 up to Code 7 using the finest materials & high-performance lead interlayer. These doors can also be supplied with a fire rating up to 60 minutes and an acoustic rating in excess of 35dB if needed. Made in the UK to your specification with a wide range of finishes available.
We offer three different security door types, each one made differently to deliver various levels of performance. As with all of our doors these are made to measure here in the UK. We can also offer a fire rating & an acoustic rating on all of our security doors.
The door leaves & frame are both wrapped in PVC which makes them water resistant and simple to clean. They are ideal for places where hygiene is important such as hospitals and doctors surgeries. Swimming pools also benefit as the doors are often exposed to water. Our hygiene doors can also offer a fire rating and acoustic rating if needed.
Our luxury doors are made to our customers’ unique specifications. They are carefully crafted here in the UK by our highly experienced joiners using the very latest tools & techniques.